Arts for Life’s Campus Connections program links faculty and CSULB students with artists performing on our stage, augmenting curriculum and placing the arts at the center of academic life. Through artist workshops, students benefit from first-hand exposure to artists at the peak of their craft, enriching their CSULB education and their understanding of the arts.
- Julia Keefe Quartet
- Ballet Folklórico de Los Ángeles
- A.I.M by Kyle Abraham - A.I.M instructors provided 8 different workshops for dance students
- Versa-Style Dance Company - Street & Club dance students danced and learned the evolution of hip hop and street dance.
- Memphis Jookin’ - Artist Workshop: Lil Buck and Crew led 40 dance students in signature moves.
- Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana: Dance students took advantage of learning flamenco with a live guitarist.
- Leilehua Lanzilotti - Artist Workshop: Professor Lanzilotti discussed how Kanaka Maoli culture influences her music.
- Argus Quartet - Artist Workshop: The quartet played and met with chamber students on their current pieces.
- Ballet Folklorico de Los Angeles
- A.I.M by Kyle Abraham